By visiting and using CADOGANMAN.com (the “Website”) or any other application or website (“Application”) for the purchase or sampling of products from Sir Cadogan International (as applicable) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and are consenting to the practices in relation to use and disclosure of your personal information described in this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions. Please obtain your parent’s or guardian’s consent before providing us with any personal information if you are visiting and using the Site;
- in Russia and you are under the age of 18; or
- in Japan or Taiwan and you are under the age of 20; or
- anywhere else in the world and you are under the age of 16.
When you register for an account with us, place an order with us or send us an enquiry, we will collect certain personal information from you, for example, your name, postal address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and credit card numbers. We may also obtain information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks. We use this information to identify you as a customer, to process your order, to deliver products, to process payments, to update our records, to enable your use of interactive features of our service and to generally manage your account with us and if you have consented to provide you with information by post, e-mail, mobile messaging, telephone communications and/or through any other electronic means including social network platforms about our products, events, promotions and services. We may also use this information to tailor how our website appears to you and to tailor the contents of our communications with you, so as to make the website and those communications more relevant to you.
We may also at times ask you for other information, for example product size and category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday and anniversary) which will be used to enhance our service to you. Providing us with this sort of information is entirely voluntary, however we may not be able to process your order if you do not provide us with all the requested information.
We may collect statistical information about site traffic, sales and other usage related information which we may pass on to selected third parties. These statistics do not include any information which can identify you personally.
We may also use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to analyse, profile and monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our products and services and understand what may be of interest to you and other customers. We shall only keep your information as long as you remain an active customer or as otherwise required by law.
If you wish to request the deletion of your personal details, or wish to change your preferences at any time please contact our Customer Service Team.
The copyright for any material created by Sir Cadogan International is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without formal written consent from a Director of Sir Cadogan International.
By proceeding beyond this page you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie choices and preferences. Please be aware that restricting cookies will impact on your user experience and may prevent you from using part of our website.
- Allow you to use essential features of our site such as storing your product selections to your shopping bag whilst you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the site and accessing secure areas of the site. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our site for shopping, only for browsing.
- Collect information about how you use our site, so that we can improve the quality of our site and service. This information is used by us to:
- provide statistics on how our site is used;
- see how effective our adverts are by identifying where you click and which website you arrived from;
- provide feedback to our selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website (including details of any products you bought); and
- help us improve the site by measuring any errors which occur during your browsing experience.
- Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services such as our ‘click to chat’ service or to remember you if you have visited us before and which preferences you have applied so that we can enhance your future visits to our site. We can also restore what is in your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session. These cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Offer you a customized browsing experience by providing you with interest based services both on this site and on some other websites too. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services for recognizing that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of CADOGAN products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts for CADOGAN products and services which may be of interest to you.
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable cookies through the settings. We nevertheless remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
Below is the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
Unsubscribe to Newsletter
If you have registered to receive updates from us, and you no longer wish to receive these, you can request that we amend your preferences. You can do that as indicated in the particular communication, e.g. by using the unsubscribe link which is included on all email updates.
Third Party Links
The Website and/or Applications may from time to time contain links to other websites not controlled by us. We do not accept responsibility or liability for the privacy practices, data collected or the content of such other websites. The operators of these linked websites are not under a duty to abide by this Privacy Statement. If there are terms and conditions, other privacy statements or policies appearing on those websites, you should also review them carefully as your use of those sites may be subject to them.
Unfortunately transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
We do however use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access wherever possible. Personal information provided to CADOGAN via the Website or via any Applications and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology. When the letters “http” in the URL change to “https,” the “s” indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL; also, your browser may give you a pop-up message that you are about to enter a secure area or display a padlock image.
The Website and the Applications use this encryption technology to protect your information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.